Sunday, January 20, 2008

Was gonna stop blogging, till i noticed that this was the 100th post.

Pretty much what my title said. I am really sick of blogging. I dont see the point of it either. I dont blog about eccentric, random yet funny happenings like Debs, I dont have the vocabulary to sustain a really long, intensive and nostalgic post like Dom. I am really...boring. :D



But still, this blog [finally] reached a 100 posts! (Dammmnnnnn! Had to retype this sentence for three times cos' I accidently deleted it thrice. Thrice. Yay me.)



Went on a furniture scavenger hunt at the mighty blue and yellow building, aka IKEA! [note: its eeee-kiea, not eeeeee-k-a. sheesh.] whatever. though eeeee-k-a sounds more foreign, therefore more errr, cool? :D With who you may ask. Who else but my lovely people from 405! (I think i sound like a 1950s British lady) Oh yes. Dom was busy snapping candid pictures of everyone, most of them were really nice, unlike Debs' way of snapping candid pictures. HAHA. David was eccentric all the way, as usual. I really feel that we were taking care of a kid with a low intellect. Oops? [i was kidding ok! dont't wanna get bashed by David's fans(Debs perhaps?)] Wooh! I had so much fun that day. But I realised its so hard to get 10 people's attention for just a min, let alone the entire class of 40. *shudders at thought* hahaha!



And David's corny pick-up line[used on Egg Long] was: "I have nothing else to hold on, but you."(we're on a crowded bus )



And Sh(erina!) said: "I have nothing to lean on, except you."



Corny, cheesy pick-up lines. Guys better not use them if they dont want a slap across their cheeks.

Andddddddddddddddddd, i just had 5 pieces of pizza and 7 chicken wings. That aint alot, right? :D

No comments: