Sunday, February 17, 2008

Was packing my worksheets today. Yes, packing 'em. Through them, I found like four to five of my classmates' eoy exam papers/homework. I was like- "why do i have so many exam papers? o.o" Then I saw Rachel's name. Then Sherina's. Then Debs'. Then Xin Yi's. Then I found Zhen Min's homework. Like whaaaaaaaaaat? Why the hell did i kept their exam papers? >.>

And after all those tiring sorting of papers, I found out the papers gave me a great present.

That is, a paper cut. Oh yes sireeeeeee!

It swelled up, and looked like a huge mozzie bite afterwards. Not a pretty sight.

Flaring of nostrils is the new way of smiling.I look so stupid here. Ah, but what the heck.
Unglam face, but nice box. :D

He fits perfectly!

Went to Aunt Ebel's house. Had a "vegetarian" steamboat. Filled with mushrooms and...more mushrooms!
Totally reminds me of GD's bowl cut. :D

No comments: