Thursday, February 7, 2008

Its the season to be festive, fwalalalalalalalala.

Happy Chinese New Year to ya'll!
Woke up bright and early and wished my family happy new year, as usual. Then my mom hurried us into eating our breakfast, as usual. Then on with the dressing, as usual. After having the family looking exactly like one with matching shades of clothes, we set off.

We took 159 and changed to 88, only to realise we were going in the wrong direction. After much hassling, we went up the correct bus this time. Oh, and Yiang Shan saw my brother helping me with my earring. She said I was evil. I wasn't ok. Aren't brothers meant to help their sisters with earrings? xD

So we reached Mama's house. And we hung around there for about a few hours. Pa still makes the best dishes. Yummmm. And my bro and I were busy camwhoring(this is what long hours of visiting results in). Haha. Next, we went to grandma's house. Yadayada. Bought a mag to read there. I was getting really bored. Rawr. Then Uncle Lee dropped us off at another relative's house. Wheeeeeeee. Angie has a cat! Tabby cat I think. It was super adorable! :D Ahhhhhhh. But its way too intelligent and crafty for its own good. Tsk. Had dinner and went home.

Guess what? I did my Geog hw on the first day of CNY. A good sign, a good start. :D

No comments: